1. When is the time to have oil changed in my car?
- The owner’s manual provides the complete explanation for maintenance. It gives customers the best time and how often it should be done. Read about the “maintenance schedule” to learn more about what kind and how often maintenance is required for your vehicle.
2. In case of lost or misplaced manual, how can one get a Nissan Owner’s Manual?
- Nissan car owners can request for a copy of the Nissan Owner’s Manual at the nearest Nissan Service Advisor. It can be provided for you for a minimal fee.
3. What is the warranty of a new Nissan car?
- The most current new car warranty is a 36month 36,000 mile coverage and a 5year 60,000 mile powertrain coverage.
4. How long is a new Nissan battery last?
- A new Nissan battery usually lasts 5 to 7 years depending on usage. Take into consideration some factors that can reduce battery life. Check the battery’s expiration date or have your battery checked at the nearest Nissan station.
5. How long will the Nissan tires last?
- A new set of tires last between 20,000 miles to 40,000 miles. Any Nissan car owner can stop by at the nearest Nissan branch to have them checked.
6. Is it really necessary to test drive a car before making a purchase?
- A test drive is not a requirement but it is advisable. Always test drive the car to ensure that the car is good for you.